Trosset de Porrera 2014
€37.00 37
Tax included

Red Wine aged
Vi de Vila
Priorat
Carignan, Grenache, Syrah and Merlot

Quantity
In Stock

Add to wishlist

  • Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€//  TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.50€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€//  INTERNATIONAL: 3-10 working days. Reduced rate for orders over 350€ Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.50€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€// INTERNATIONAL: 3-10 working days. Reduced rate for orders over 350€

Winery: Germans Duran                                     

Region: Catalonia - D.O.Q. Priorat

Vintage: 2014                                      

Bottle:  75cl                                                    

Grape Varieties: 70% Carignan, 15% Grenache, 10% Syrah and Merlot

Type:  Red wine, oak aged

Alcohol Volume:  14.5%

Serving Temperature:  16º - 18º

Production:  Small production elaborated by the Duran brothers, Diego and Eduardo, from low-yielding Centenarian vines of Carignan and Grenache sourced from a tiny plot of just 2.5 ha located in the district of Porrera, which they are organically farming on a very steep slope with a gradient of almost 60% and compose of the characteristic “llicorella” or slate soils. The Syrah and Merlot grapes are sourced from younger vines of about 20 years of age. Small production of just 1307 bottles

85% of the wine has spent 18 months in new and second year French oak barrels, the other 15% has spent 18 motnhs in crystal demijohns under the water, the wine is commercialized as "Vi de Vila". The new legislation introduced in 2009 by the DOQ Priorat which recognizes and protects each region´s different characteristics, vinicultural, climatic, soil, etc.... with the purpose of highlighting their characteristics.

Tasting notes: Delicious Grenache nose, rounded and ripe, mature black cherry, jammy fruit, raisins, liquorice, floral notes with a light toasted touch. Creamy with succulent rich dark fruit palate, sweet raising, minerality, chocolate and spice, very firm, fresh structure with great balance.

Notes: It is recommended to decant the wine before serving.

5154
4 Items
2021-03-15

Specific References

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Finca Dofí 2019

Red wine, oak aged
Priorat.
Grenache and Carignan.

ÁLVARO PALACIOS

Other sizes available:  (150cl)-2016

Write your review
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.