• New
Lalama 2017
€18.50 18.5
Tax included

Red Wine, oak aged.
Ribeira Sacra
Mencía, Grenache and Mouratón.

Quantity
In Stock

Add to wishlist

  • Free shipping on orders over 120€ within mainland Spain - in Tarragona City free shipping// Shipping times within Spain 1-2 business days. International: 3-6 business days.
Free shipping on orders over 120€ within mainland Spain - in Tarragona City free shipping// Shipping times within Spain 1-2 business days. International: 3-6 business days.

Winery:  Dominio Do Bibei                                                  

Region:  Galicia  - D.O. Ribeira Sacra

Vintage: 2017                                                            

Bottle: 75cl.                                                     

Grape Varieties91% Mencía, 6% Grenache and 3% Mouratón.

Type: Red oak aged

Alcohol Volume:  14%

Serving Temperature:  15º - 17º

Production: Each grape variety is hand picked  separately  followed by  a careful hand selection at the winery.      60%  matured on its lees in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year 300 l. French oak barriques for 20 months and the other 40% matured in 45 hl. Foudres, followed by 18 months more in bottle.

It is recommended letting the wine breathe or decanting before serving. Drinks very well now and over the next 3 -4 years.

Tasting Notes: Good concentration of ripe fruit, black cherry, black raspberry. Slight floral notes  with good grip and structure. On the palate elegant black fruit and mineral notes. Good complexity and smooth texture,  finishing nicely with light matured tannins.

 

 

1839
12 Items
2021-03-30

Specific References

Related Products
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Lalume 2017 Dominio do Bibei

White Wine Barrel aged
Ribeira Sacra
Treixadura

Write your review
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.