Alonso Quijano 2019
€9.90 9.9
Tax included

Young red wine with crianza.
Douro - Portugal
Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and other varieties.

Niepoort Vinhos

Quantity
In Stock

Add to wishlist

  • Free shipping on orders over 120€ within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€//  TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.50€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€//  INTERNATIONAL: 3-10 working days. Reduced rate for orders over 350€ Free shipping on orders over 120€ within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.50€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€// INTERNATIONAL: 3-10 working days. Reduced rate for orders over 350€

Winery:  Niepoort Vinhos                                        

Region:  Douro (Portugal)                   

Vintage: 2019                                                             

Bottle:  75cl                                                      

Grape Varieties: Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Amarela and Tinta Cão.

Type:  Young red wine with some ageing.

Alcohol Volume:  13%

Serving Temperature:  14º - 16º

Production:  Sourced from various vineyards  located in the Douro region, considered one of the most promising wine region in Portugal , the vines are between 10 - 40 years old. The wine was part-aged, 20% in  2nd and 3rd year French Oak barriques for 12 months, and the other 80% in Inox (Stainless Steel), in order to preserve its freshness.

Since 2005, this wine from Niepoort Vinhos ( better known for its Port production) has been made and labelled specially for the Spanish Market. 

Tasting Notes:  Straightforward flavors of red fruits and some spicy notes. Very nicely balanced with good fruit and structure. All in perfect harmony with a beautifully silky-smooth finish. Its fresh and lively Style makes it an excellent all-rounder very friendly wine. Excellent value!

For consuming over the next 3 -4 years.


4185
6 Items
2021-02-05

Specific References

Related Products
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Mommessin Beaujolais Nouveau 2021

Young Red Wine
Appellation Beaujolais Contrôlée
Gamay

Write your review
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.