Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc 2021
€8.90 8.9
Tax included

Natural White Wine
Catalonia - DO Penedès
100% Xarel.lo

 Natural

ELS VINYERONS VINS NATURALS

Quantity
In StocK

Add to wishlist

  • Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.90€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€// Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.90€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€//

Producer:  Els Vinyerons Vins Natural

Region:  DO Penedès

Vintage:  2021                                    

Bottle:   75cl                                                    

Grape Varieties: 100% Xarel.lo

Type:  Natural White wine aged in inox

Alcohol Volume:  11.5%

Serving Temperature:  8º - 10º

A wine by Els Vinyerons Vins Naturals, the project of winemakers and winegrowers, Amós Bañeres and Alex Ruiz Masach in la Bleda, DO Penedès.

Lluerna Blanc is a natural artisanal white wine of minimal intervention. A wine without added sulphites or any other products, made from the local variety, Xarel.lo, from selected vineyards with a marked calcareous character. The result is a wine that captures the personality and depth of the terroir and the vineyards from which it comes. 

Elaboration:

The grapes are harvested manually and gently pressed. Slow fermentation with native yeasts.

The composition is 90% Xarel.lo from actual vintage 2021 aged in stainless steel for 4 months, and the rest 10% of the Xarel.lo comes from the previous vintage of 2020, aged in French oak barrels for 12 months.

 SO2: <20 mg/l.        Residual sugar: 0.7 g/l


Tasting Notes: Natural wine with marked Mediterranean character, mineral and saline aromas, citrus and floral notes with subtle herbal undertones.

It may contain natural sediments.

6366
5 Items
2022-06-18

Specific References

Related Products
€15.25 15.25 Price

Young White Wine with crianza in inox
Baix Penedès - Alt Camp region
100% Macabeu
Ecological Viticulture
Natural wine without added sulphites

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Tuets Tot Blanc 2021

Natural White Wine
Alt Camp - Tarragona
Chenin Blanc, Garnatxa Blanca and Moscatel de Alejandria

Organic          Natural

Other references from CELLER TUETS

Write your review
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.