According to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11th July, “Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)”, we inform you of the following information. VINESTER INT. S.L, [hereafter VINOVI VINOTECA], is the owner of the web page www.vinovi.com, and will act exclusively as the manager of the contents of the present Web, addressed at: Plaça Verdaguer 6, CP 43003 - Tarragona, B43800036, Tome 2066, societies, file 125, sheet T-30793, first subscribed April 14 2005, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned. If you would like to contact us, you can do so by post at the previously mentioned address, or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Concept of User
If you use the web you are considered a user and this implies full acceptance without any reservation of every and each point in this Legal Notice, published by VINOVI VINOTECA, from the moment the user accesses the web. In consequence, the user must read carefully the present Legal Notice every time he or she wishes to use the Web, as these may be modified.
Information About Links
VINOVI VINOTECA, is only responsible for its own web and any access to webs by links or any information offered by third parties is not the responsibility of VINOVI VINOTECA. Any use of links or access to a web not owned by VINOVI VINOTECA is at the users responsibility and VINOVI VINOTECA does not recommend nor guarantee any information obtained by a link through a third party which comes from a web that is not from www.vino-vi.com, neither is it responsible for any loss, claims or damages derived from the use or bad use of a link or the information obtained through it, including other links or webs, interruption of service or in the access, or trying to use or the incorrect use of a link, even if the connection is via the Web www.vino-vi.com or by accessing the information by other webs from the same Web page.
Renunciation and Limitation of the Responsibility
The information and the services included or availability by the Web could include errors or spelling mistakes. Periodically changes in the contents will be made. VINOVI VINOTECA, can introduce improvements and or changes in its service or contents at any time. We would like to inform you that the contents on this Web, are designed to inform, keep in contact with you, send information about our services, and are in accordance with what is envisaged in the present Legal Notice and the rest of legal text on this present Web Page.
Information on Exemption of Total Resposibility Derived from the Loss of Content Deriving from Technical Problems
VINOVI VINOTECA, is not responsible if there are interruptions or if the services and contents offered on the internet do not work adequately, regardless of the cause.
Likewise, VINOVI VINOTECA is not responsible for, the internet going down, loss of business due to these failures and temporary electricity power cuts or any other types of cuts.
VINOVI VINOTECA, does not declare nor guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or free of errors, and that they will be repaired, or that the service or the provider will be free of viruses or any other damaging component, whilst VINOVI VINOTECA, will do its utmost to avoid these types of incidences. If the user takes some decisions or carries out actions based on information included on any “websites”, it is recommendable to check the information by consulting other sources.
Information Related to Industrial and Intellectual Property
- The structure, design and way of presenting the elements (graphs, images, files, logotypes, colour combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property laws, owned by VINOVI VINOTECA.
- It is prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate in public, make publicly available and in generally exploit in any form partially or totally the elements referred to in the previous section. These acts of exploitation can only be carried out if authorised by VINOVI VINOTECA, and if this were to be the case, there must be explicit reference to the fact that VINOVI VINOTECA is the intellectual owner of the material.
- Only documental material produced by VINOVI VINOTECA is authorised for private use, and in no case, can the material be deleted, changed, eluded or any of the security systems installed be manipulated.
- It is forbidden to link to the final pages, the frame and any other similar manipulation. The links must always be to the principle page or homepage www.vino-vi.com
- Distinctive signs (brands, commercial names) belonging to VINOVI VINOTECA, are protected by industrial property rights and the use or manipulation of them is forbidden except if there is written authorization by VINOVI VINOTECA.
Secure On-Line Shopping
Security is a priority and therefore we make the maximum effort to assure that our process in terms of transactions is secure and in order to keep your personal information safe:
- Do not share your personal information
- Identify false e-mails (“spoofing” or “phishing”)
- Inform any attempts at “phishing”
- Protect your password
- Always make your payments via payment methods given by VINOVI VINOTECA
Do Not Share Your Personal Information
VINOVI VINOTECA will never send you an e-mail and neither call you by telephone to ask you for your password or to verify your password belonging to your account and likewise will never ask for your bank account number or credit card and neither any other personal information. If anybody should contact you or send you and e-mail that you have not asked for, you should never give them any of your personal data previously mentioned. Also you should never respond and communicate to the appropriate authorities in order to proceed with investigating the incident.
Identify False E-Mails (“Spoofing or Phishing)”
Ignore all e-mails in which they demand personal information or ones which redirect you to another web page that does not belong to or any societies belonging to the group or in which they ask you to pay via a means which has not being authorised by VINOVI VINOTECA, as this could be an attempt at identity theft (“spoofing or phishing”) and must be considered as fraudulent.
VINOVI VINOTECA uses the “www.vino-vi.com” domain for all its e-mails. If you receive an e-mail in a different format, for example: security. e-mail, you can be assured that it is a false mail.
Some e-mails that use phishing contain links to a web page that uses the word “VINOVI VINOTECA” at their URL, but they will direct you to a web page that is completely different. If you drag your mouse over the link, you will be able to see the associated URL, which will probably have a different format to the correct web pages authorised by www.vino-vi.com.
Even if you click an e-mail that uses phishing and are redirected to a page that resembles “your account” or to any page that asks you to verify or modify your personal information, ignore it and consider it as fraudulent.
Inform any Attempts at Phishing
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach any e-mail that you consider to be false. By attaching these e-mails, you will be helping to locate their origin. If you cannot attach the false mail, forward it to email@example.com and include as much information as possible about it.
Always Make Your Payments Via Payment Methods Given By www.vino-vi.com.
Any payments made via methods authorised by VINOVI VINOTECA, are safe and guaranteed.
Buyer Information on the Platform of Conflict E-commerce.
The purchaser of products on this site, the existence of a platform for resolving disputes are reported online.
In accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013:
"The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the platform online dispute resolution".
According to the data protection act of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we inform you that personal data given via the forms, and likewise your e-mail address have been included in our file titled VINESTER INT. S.L [hereafter, VINOVI VINOTECA], at the business address of: Plaça Verdaguer 6, CP 43003 - Tarragona, B43800036, Tome 2066, societies, file 125, sheet T-30793, first subscribed April 14 2005, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with the objective of attending your consultations and sending you information related to the products offered by VINOVI VINOTECA.
We inform you that the data could be used to send you commercial communications, in any format, and this could be related to any other services offered by our business which might be of interest to you. If you should at any time oppose this type of communications, please send us an e-mail address to email@example.com indicating the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, according to the terms established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 by presenting or sending an application in writing to: Plaça Verdaguer 6, CP 43003 - Tarragona, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and with a photocopy of your ID or similar documentation indicating the subject as “DATA PROTECTION”.
OWNERSHIP OF TREATMENTS
COLLECTION AND TREATMENT
The treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], has its principle characteristics:
The purpose of collecting and incorporating the data from the treatments previously mentioned is:
- For the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], offers the information demanded by the interested parties via a form or questionnaire on the web page www.vino-vi.com
- Answer questions that have been formulated.
- Send you information about our products offered on the website virginias.es.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR TREATMENT
If there should be a third party who accesses this file, then there exists the obligation to subscribe to the contract that has been previously prescribed to (article 28 RGPDUE). This contract must be signed following the terms marked by the for mentioned article, which regulates the use of contracts and the confidentiality of personal data and which conforms with the present legislation.
LEGAL BASIS - CONSENT
However, you can at any moment reject this type of service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the subject as "UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST".
VINOVI VINOTECA has adopted the legal requirements for the level of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the means and technique measures in its hands to avoid any loss, bad use, alteration, access without authorization and robbery of the same data
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, OPPOSITION, PORTABILITY AND LIMITATION
The title holders of the data contained in the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER] as well as the holders of the data contained in any of the files held by, VINOVI VINOTECA, can contact the entity, as the person responsible for the file, with the objective of being allowed to exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, with respect to the data incorporated in the treatment.
These rights are characterised as “extremely personal”, and as such can only be exercised by the title holder or his or her legal representative who have been previously accredited or who show sufficient representation.
- The right to access is to be exercised annually, except if the party interested shows legitimate accreditation. When exercising the right of access, the interested party can opt for the following systems in order to consult the file treatment:
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing a letter addressed to: VINOVI VINOTECA, Plaça Verdaguer 6, CP 43003 - Tarragona.
VINOVI VINOTECA will proceed to notify its decisions within a timeframe of a month. If it were to be accepted, the interested party would be able to access the previously mentioned information within 10 days after its notification.
- The right of rectification and cancelation can be exercised, conforming to the following previsions, whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our files is inexact, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. If this is the case, you can exercise these rights via one of the means previously anticipated. VINOVI VINOTECA will proceed with the rectification or cancellation within 10 days of receiving the application.
- The right of portability they may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the data holder or to another third party (Treatment Manager).
- The right of limitation may be exercised, prior to opposition right for the treatment of their data, and that until the Opposition Law is not resolved, the treatment of them will be limited.
VINOVI VINOTECA reserves the right to modify the present policy with the objective of adapting it to the legislative or precedents changes, as well as those that could be derived from the “Code Type” existing in the material. Such changes will be communicated within the necessary time on our Web page, and it can ask the affected parties for their consent if it is believed that it does not have the consent according to the present policy.
If you should have any doubt, question or comments referring to the present regulations, please do not hesitate to ask about them by sending a communication to: email@example.com.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored in the users’ computer which allows us to recognise the computer. A set of “cookies” help us to improve the quality of our web page, allowing us to control the pages which our users find useful and the ones which are not. “Cookies” are essential for the internet to work correctly bringing countless advantages in the performance of interactive services, allowing you to navigate and use our web page. You should always take into account that cookies cannot damage your equipment but if they are activated, they help us to identify and resolve any errors.
The following information, will help you to understand the different types of cookies.
Session Cookies: They are cookies which remain temporarily in your cookie file inside your browser until you close the web page, and at no time remain registered in the user’s hard disk. The information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse the pattern of traffic on the web. Over time, this help us to offer a better experience to enhance the contents and make them easier to use.
Permanent Cookies: These are stored in the hard disk and our web reads them each time that you visit our web. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after this expiry date. We generally use them to help the purchasing and registration services.
Multipurpose Cookies: A cookie can be used for diverse purposes, for this reason they can only be exempt from the requirements needed for consent if all and each one of the purposes for which they are used, are individually exempt from the requirements needed for consent.
The user has at any moment the option to halt the generation of “cookies”, via selecting the corresponding option in the program titled “browser” or "navigator". However, VINOVI VINOTECA is not responsible if the deactivation of the previously mentioned cookies stops the web page from working well.
We would like to inform you that VINOVI VINOTECA at its domain www.vino-vi.com com does not use any form of “cookies” which deal with any personal data, which allows any concrete person to be identified.
- Without expiration
- Control of the legal texts version
- Without expiration
- To ensure that you are recognized when you move from the place of the page and remember any information you have entered
- Without expiration
- Determine the type of currency that is being used
- Without expiration
- Determine the language that is being used
- Without expiration
- User data of the session in PrestaShop
Third party cookies:
- 2 years from configuration or update
- Six months from the configuration or update.
Once you have read all the information given, we advise the user that if you continue to navigate on our web page, without having taken the correct measures in order to personalize your navigators, to stop the installation of any cookies used by the user, within the terms included in article 22.2 Law 34/2002 of Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), according to RD 13/2012, 30th March, which dictates the law in internal markets with reference to electricity and gas and electronic communications you will be giving your consent for the use of those mechanisms previously referred to.