Dido La Universal MAGNUM 2018
€34.90 34.9
Tax included

Red wine, oak aged
Montsant
Grenache, Syrah, Merlot and  Cabernet Sauvignon.
Ecologic wine

VENUS LA UNIVERSAL

Quantity
Last items in stock

Add to wishlist

  • Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 30€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 6.40€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€//

Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 30€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 6.40€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€//

Winery:  Venus La Universal                               

Region: Catalonia - D.O.Montsant

Vintage: 2018                                                                                      

Bottle: 150cl                                                    

Grape Varieties: Grenache, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon .

Type: Red Wine, oak aged

Alcohol Volume: 14%

Serving Temperature:  14º - 16º

Production: Sourced from a selection of vineyards, all of them organically farmed. The Vinification takes between 8 – 12 days at controlled Temperature of 28º – 29ºC using unselected yeast to preserve its flavours and identity and reflect the soil characteristics. Afterwards 60% of the wine has aged for 16 months in 3º and 4º year French Oak, and the other 40% aged in concrete tanks to highlight the fruit flavours.

Tasting Notes:  Fresh and elegant, showing on the nose good minerality, mature black fruit, violets and spicy notes. Smooth textured, flavoursome wine, very approachable with loads of ripe fruit.

Notes: This wine is a very flavoursome wine that drinks beautifully now and over the next 4–5 year

Venus la Universal is a small winery located in the locality of Falset within the Denomination of Origin Montsant. It belongs to Sara Perez and her husband René Barbier Jr.,a young and super talented couple of enologist who make a very special team with plenty of experience, energy, and talent. Their 4 ha of vineyards are planted on granitic soils that are acid and very poor in organic matter. They are all organically farmed, showing at all times a great respect for nature and the environment.




5404
2 Items
2021-12-29

Specific References

Related Products
€21.95 21.95 Price

White  wine, oak aged
Montsant
Macabeo, White Grenache and Xarel.lo

Ecologic wine

VENUS LA UNIVERSAL

€61.90 61.9 Price

Red Wine, oak aged.
DOC Priorat
Grenache, Carignan,  Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot


Ecologic Wine

MAS MARTINET VITICULTORS

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Dido La Universal 2021

Red wine, oak aged
Montsant
Grenache, Syrah, Merlot and  Cabernet Sauvignon.


Ecologic wine

VENUS LA UNVIERSAL

Write your review
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.