• New
Pic de Solergibert 2021
€9.95 9.95
Tax included

Young white wine
DO Pla de Bages
100%  Picapoll

Quantity
In StocK

Add to wishlist

  • Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.90€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€// Free shipping on orders over 120€** within MAINLAND Spain// 1-3 working days. // TARRAGONA CITY: Free Shipping from 25€// TARRAGONA PROVINCE: Flat rate of 5.90€ // BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL: reduced rate for orders over 190€//

Winery:  Celler Solergibert                       

Region:  DO Pla de Bages

Vintage:  2021                                   

Bottle:   75cl                                                    

Grape Varieties: 100% Picapoll

Type:  Young white wine

Alcohol Volume: 12.5%

Serving Temperature:  14º - 16º

PIC is the renewed and improved version of their Picapoll varietal. It is made exclusively from the family's own vineyards, the 24-year-old "La Tapiada" and the 4-year-old "El Racó de Malla" estates. The wine is organically farmed, certified by the CCPAE, the Catalan Council for Organic Agricultural Production.

Production: 

Fermented in stainless steel tanks for three weeks, 15% of the wine spends four months in French oak barrels and the remaining 85% is aged in stainless steel tanks with its lees for four months. Bottled in April 2022.

Tasting Notes:

Yellow colour with greenish undertones. Intense aromas of white fruit, herbaceous notes of fennel, and some light citrus hints. On the palate, intense fruit -grapefruit, apricot- broad and structured with notable acidity, which adds freshness and lengthens the aftertaste.

THE WINERY

The Celler Solergibert is a small, family-run winery with a long tradition of winemaking. Since its establishment in the village of Arles in 1730, the family has been dedicated to the cultivation of vines. Over the course of the 10 generations that have passed, they have maintained and expanded their vineyards, making a significant extension and renovation in 1973 to improve the production and quality of their wines.

The current generation in charge of the winery is young and well prepared, and they transmit all their knowledge and respect for the environment into the elaboration of their wines from the native varieties of their own vineyards organically farmed, which are synonymous with tradition, quality, and enthusiasm.

6484
18 Items
2023-01-12

Specific References

Related Products
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Autòcton Negre 2016

Red wine aged
Baix Penedès - Tarragona
Sumoll and Tempranillo

AUTÒCTON CELLER

Write your review
chat Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.